Thursday, July 7, 2011

Craziness

Met a guy on a date with friends. Went out with him again. He took me back to his place and we made out... then, I had to go(cuz he had somewhere else to be too)...  I texted him a week later, "wanna meet up for dinner Thursday?"... shot in the dark, had heard nothing of him for a week, and THEN... he said "sure". GREAT. Thursday came round... nothing(no text or call). I then texted him, "guess you got what you wanted, have a great weekend, or whatever". This happened MONTHS ago. Recently(months later) heard that he thought I was "stalky" and obsessive. This is the problem with dating!!!!!!! Can't a girl go out with a guy and then want to hang out??? I literally texted the guy once after that. Jerk. Ugh. This  is why there has been a gap in my blog... back on track tho... Gonna try the random date thing again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment