Monday, August 8, 2011

Cold Shoulder

I never did tell you about "Mr. Cold Shoulder". I set up this date with another guy from online. He was an engineer, brainiac type. Not handsome, awkward and thin. Open minded me-thought, "this is different, but go with it". I tried to pick a middle meeting point, seeing as we lived kind of far from each other. I picked a sports bar... Maybe not so wise, in hind-sight. I ordered antipasto, as he yelled loudly at the tv behind me. This was not just once, but every time he stopped speaking, and it was my turn... his eyes turned upward to the tv's, and he let out an occassional yelp. AWESOME. Feeling important at this time, thought... " second chance date, new place." That would be awesome, but he texted me a few days later saying that he really liked me, I was cute, smart, and fun. COOL. Then he told me he went out with another girl from online a few times before me and wanted and thought he could make it work with her. He then, ever so kindly, told me that if it didn't work out with said girl, he would love to go out with me again. Every girls dream, #2!!! Never texted him again. Obviosly. I like me way too much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like you way too much as well. Good job on this one. That is definitely one thing I have learned in my recent experiences. You should always be there number one....BUT not their everything.

    ReplyDelete