Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Mr. Right"

To clarify, I am not looking for "Mr. Right" or Prince Charming. I am looking for "Mr. Right for Me". I mean, I think a beer belly and a beard can be sexy, when done right. I want a man who is educated, thinks I am the funniest person ever, can also make me laugh, and loves his family. I want a man who holds the door for me and when in a crowded room, stands next to me with his hand on the small of my back. I want a man who loves me when I have the flu and will make me tea with honey. I want a man who is good friends with his mother, as mine is one of my very best friends. I want a man who thinks I am perfect... for him. I want a man who loves me for being short,  being foul-mouthed, thinking bathroom humor never gets old, crying at movies, drinking like a man twice my weight, being completely in love with my family, and thinking I am the funniest person ever. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment